This is the second issue of McKinsey on Risk (read the first issue on this link), the journal offering McKinsey’s global perspective and strategic thinking on risk. McKinsey’s focus is on the key risk areas that bear upon the performance of the world’s leading companies—including credit risk, enterprise risk management and risk culture, operational risk and compliance, regulation, trading and balance-sheet risk, data and technology, advanced analytics, and crisis preparedness and response.
This issue includes the following articles:
- Digital risk: Transforming risk management for the 2020s
- The evolution of model risk management
- From scenario planning to stress testing: The next step for energy companies
- Sustainable compliance: Seven steps toward effectiveness and efficiency
- Protecting your critical digital assets: Not all systems and data are created equal
- Nonfinancial risk today: Getting risk and the business aligned
Click on the image below to access the full McKinsey Volume 2 Risk Report (opens in a new browser window).